Thursday, February 28, 2008
Our massive heads...
WOW pretty much all I can say is that new photo of us is MASSIVE!!! A very close up of our heads! Hmmmmm kind of interesting!! Anyways life is good here. I'm living now on the North side of Sydney, and being a bum looking after two crazy little kids! They run me wild and drive me crazy, and I still love them! Olivia is 5 and a motor mouth, loves to chat non-stop. Guess I'm getting my pay-back from what my parents would have gone through!!! =) Hugo is 2 and doing an awesome job of making the most of his 'terrible 2's.....!!! Pretty impressive, the kid can seriously make a non-stop mess 24-7, pure talent!!! Trying to put final plans on our wedding/honeymoon...kind of hard to book all the stuff over the net! Looking forward to heading home soon and seeing Mom & Dad again..and all their snow! Yikes, might be a shock to my system, as I've been loving the Aussie summer!!! All for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The kids sound like they're doing great! The weather looks awesome too. The weather is starting to get really nice down here. I'm so excited! Let me know the plans for Vegas. We are excited to see you guys.
Love ya
nice big heads though :) aseriously excited to see you - and meet Pete! He'll have a day or 2 to pass the tests :) love ya - tam
Post a Comment