Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jan to June -- we're back! =)

Ok, so I'm done slacking!!! To tell you the truth, I love blogging -- but I sat and wondered one day if someone actually read what I was writing or if I was spending time just writing out into the world wide web to people I've never met who randomly came across my blog? Facebook seems to have totally taken over my social life -- sadly, even though I said it never would!! But I'm determined to return to blogging and remember why I started doing to in the first place .. to keep in touch with loved ones scattered all over this crazy place we call Earth!

So here it is -- January to June! What we've been up to and were we are headed from here!! Enjoy a sneak peek through our past 5 months!!

January -

Birthdays and camping --

In January I turned a 'woppen' 26 years old and got to celebrate it with 20 amazing friends, camping in the Kangaroo Valley!! We enjoyed raining days, laughs, canoeing through non-existing 'rapids', reading gossip magazines and swimming in the river!















February -

Sharing the love of Valentines with those we enjoy

On Valentines Day we hosted a Valentines Day dinner party -- Dress was formal, Dinner was an experience, laughs were great and the boys dressed up!!! =) Pete had a massive bike stack the day before, where he took most of the skin off of his right side (arm & leg... ouch) so he was limited on clothing options!!















March -

In March my adorable and truly loved Grandparents celebrated 50 years of marriage! It's a beautiful thing to see them still so in love with each other =) We adore them and are so thankful for their support, example and love for our family.















April -

In April the Mr & Me marked two years of married bliss!! =) I can't believe that it's already been 2 years! It's been an amazing ride, like nothing I could have ever imagined - I'm very lucky that he picked me =) To celebrate we took off for Fiji over the Easter holiday -- conclusion -- AMAZING!! (and we will return) =)















We spoiled ourselves with 2 holidays this month! We took off a Friday and enjoyed spending a long weekend in Canberra with some great friends! Corinne and I surprised the boys with a 'Mystery weekend' which ended up being pretty much all about them and their love --- Mountain Bike Riding!! =)















May -

Baby Sienna (Raspberry) was welcomed into the world a month early!!! We were beyond giddy to meet this little bub that we watched grow in Corinne's belly for 8 months!! =) She is so adorable, loved and very spoiled!! =)It's truly amazing watching some of your closest friends become parents for the first time!









In May we also escaped to Hamilton Island for a short 5 day break - skipping the winter rain in Sydney and enjoying 5 days of basking in the sunshine of the Whitsundays!! =) It was lovely to spend some time with my hubby again!! =) .. photos from that holiday are yet to come!

And that pretty much sums up what we've been doing! It's been a great few months -- the upcoming months look to be just as busy -- as we can't wait! =)

3 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

You make my life look pretty boring. How fun all the little trips and adventures you go on.
YAY, for a new blog post!!!

dt said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! That made my day!!!
love you! (tam)

Anna said...

blog for YOU sista, who cares who reads or doesn't;) it's just fun to look back on all the memories z&i have made together... even just the ordinary everyday ones. so happy to have "met" sienna- what a precious lil' family!