Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yes, I do realise that the last time I updated this blog was over a month ago... sadly we weren't on holidays that long... I've just been lazy. Where to begin... Thailand, was amazing! Nothing better then escaping from the 'real world' for a week and basking in the sunshine. Sleep ins, lazy breakfast, long afternoon snoozes and swimming was on our agenda everyday! I only have a small handful of photos saved to my computer, but this will give you an idea of what we enjoyed.
The week we got home from Thailand, Debbie arrived. It was so much fun to spend a whole week with her before she headed off for 11 conventions in Australia & New Zealand. A few photos from what we got up to...
Friends are getting married very soon! One kitchen tea/bridal shower was all about 'shoes' =) Everyone was supposed to wear their most fabulous shoes!
We signed up for the 7 bridges walk with Rob & Johnei ... 26 km's of walking!
My Hubs is super smart.. as you know ;) and won a contest thing at work... and we got a free breakfast out of it! Yippee!!!! It was a beautiful morning in the city, afterwards we hit up the markets.
And that pretty much sums up our life in photos for the past month. We're getting excited about our 1/2 marathon this coming weekend, photos will follow I'm sure. Weddings, weekends away & Chrissy celebrations are head - it's that 'silly' season! Looking forward to Dad coming for Christmas this year, it will be his first visit.. I'm giddy with joy! Until next time... xxx

No comments: