

High Heels…are they really necessary. I understand the fact that they are gorgeous & make women’s legs go on forever & ever….but really….THEY HURT!
So I might be a slight sour-puss on the subject..considering the fact that heels seem to hate me. My feet kill the moment I slip into them, and I pay the price and entire week for wearing them one night. Maybe they just need a bit of a redesign to them….a new thinking process for the designers.
1. All women’s shoes should be blessed with a rubber gripper bit on the outside under the ball of your foot. That way, when we do feel the challenge to strap on our stilts at least we won’t be slipping on every marble or tile floor out there.
2. Why, Why, Why…are not all shoes made with a extra little thick/padding bit behind your heel. Isn’t that the first place all blisters occur as soon as you slap your shoes on for a trial run?
3. And finally…are they mental?! As if adding another 3 inches to a heel isn’t enough…let’s top them off with a platform too!! Ohhh look at me, I’m 7 feet tall…amazing!
4. Really..give us a few extra inches in height, make us feel beautiful & tall all while keeping our limbs in tack.
Forgive me…this isn’t a rant, just thoughts! I get to walk right through the heart of Sydney every morning, and across a long bridge..and I get to witness the things that women put themselves through just to look good. It’s like ‘Honey, strap on your runners, give your feet a rest, remove the risk of breaking your ankle/leg/foot/neck and then slip into your heels once you’re in the office and sitting down!
…..sooooo that’s my thought process for today, maybe I should wear my iPod while walking to work, stop me thinking silly thoughts so much…ha!
2 comments:
zane says: "wow- we finally found something to rile you up" lol- it feels good to get stuff off our chests huh=) silly girls.
haha omyword I love it! This totally made me laugh, but I can say I definitely agree!! Not that I won't ever don a pair, but it is beyond me how women wear them all the time...I'm still recovering from the pair I wore on sunday - Austin thinks heels are pretty hot, however he is not the one wearing them and he's got the wrong girl for that! I keep thinking maybe they would be more comfy if I was skinnier, but apparently not!
Post a Comment