Last night was great fun! Spent dinner time at Annie & Tims house, got a chance to catch up with the kids! Hugo & Liv are getting soooo big, I can't believe Hugo was just 7 months old when I first moved here!! They are such a wonderful couple, amazing influence to both of us and just great friends! We got spoiled too....Tim (only my favorite chef in the world) made us homemade pizza...it's we delicious! YUM! Just a few photos...needless to say the kids wouldn't hold still for a shot, they were too excited sticking the stickers all over us that we brought them! =)
Yummmm homemade pizza's in the making! =)

Hugo & his stickers

Annie getting plastered with stickers..I think she had about 12 on her by the end of the night

So this was the 'pose' I got when I asked them to stand still for a photo..! ha

Jumping on the lounge
No comments:
Post a Comment