Madame Tussauds is so awesome. I've been to one in London and became obsessed with them. I find it so amazing that they can make a figure out of wax to look so real!!
This attraction has just opened up in Sydney & different from the Madame Tussauds in London, the Sydney place has 'items' you can dress up in/use with each character. Needless to say Kris & I had a blast being total nerds =)
Kris got to meet Julia Gillard - our Prime Minister in Australia =)
Playing Cricket with Shane Warne
Making music with Slim Dusty
We got skinny with the mirrors
We continued out walk through Hollywood & meeting the 'Stars'
We learned close up how the wax figures were made - By taking 200+ measurements & putting in the hair, hair by hair & can take up to 2 weeks just to complete the hair.
This was 'Dannii Minogue'
After stopping for at tasty lunch at the 'trendy' Cargo Bar along King Street Wharf, we headed to the Aquarium for all things sea related!
The aquarium had these huge Lego sculptures all over - which I loved =)
It was such a lovely day and Sue & I got to play 'Tourist' with Kris! =)
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment