Krista arrived May 3rd and it's been full on every day - however I wouldn't have it any other way! It's been unreal to have family over here and get to share a little piece of our life with her! =)
I'm sure you'll understand when I say we've taken loads of photos and there is so much to post... so I'm going to update you in a lazy way 'post by post' & as I get time! =)
Starting off with Kris's first day in Aus!
As soon as Kris arrived I took her to brekky at the POST CAFE! Everyone needs a tasty meal & a coffee after such a long flight =)
We then headed over to spend the day with Corinne and her little ones: Sienna & Harrison!
Both kids had an afternoon snooze & Kris and I took the opportunity to get some cuddles while they were sleeping =)
Sienna got a new pram for her birthday, so she had to show it off. I love her little 'cheese' smile =)
On her second day - we headed over to Bondi to do the Coastal walk. It was such a beautiful day!!! Poor Kris got sick after this & had to hibernate for the next 3 days to recover - opps!
No comments:
Post a Comment