Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tasty Meals!

Since we signed up for this 12 week challenge - we get access to a load of tasty recipes! It's been great to try a new recipe most nights of the week & I'm happy to say that in the 4 weeks we've done so far, there has only been 1 recipe that we're not keen on! Pretty impressive I'd say!

I won't bore you & take a photo of our dinner plates each night... only when the food looks this tasty =) .... and colourful!

This was Char-Grilled beef with avocado & corn salsa!

We've been putting lime with everything (well, almost) - ha!

A week or so ago we tried out this recipe - it was lamb chops with cauliflower mash & green beans! Doing cauliflower mash was a great substitute for mashed potatoes & tasty too!


I was impressed that Pete liked it too - he usually refused to eat cauliflower & scrunches up his nose at it! ha!

Anyways... until I find something else interesting to write about, enjoy your day everyone! xx

1 comment:

Anna said...

yum! you should post the cauliflower mash recipe - i am like pete but would be willing to venture a try with that kind of recommendation!;)