Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just another reason why I love him...

My hubby is the best!

Seriously!

I've been moody lately... don't know why.

I've been on edge lately.... don't know why.

I've been in robot mode lately... I workout 6 days a week, love it, but it's not easy.

I've been tired lately... I work a full time job, we're all tired - who isn't!

Anyways .... this morning as we were driving to work P said something and I guess the look I gave him said it all... after a few minutes he looks at me and goes "You know, this weekend I was thinking we could have a lazy Saturday morning & go check out that Campos Cafe that we found ages ago and you love, how's that sound".

Babes, you hit it on the spot! That's just what I need, some down time with the one I love spending time with the MOST!!!

Just another reason why I love him...

There are so many, today I wanted to share this one!

xx

2 comments:

Krista said...

aww, he's the best!!

Anna said...

love this. so so sweet. hubbys are the best - and it's exciting as the years go by, and you just get to know each other better, and you can both read between the lines and do awesome things like THIS for each other. just perfect.