Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!


Just wanted to wish EVERYONE a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! As of today...5 p.m. I'm OFFICIALLY done until January 5th!! Yahoooooo to that! So looking forward to the holidays and having some time off with the hubby! We are looking forward to my cousin Tony coming tomorrow. Picking him up at the airport tomorrow morning and then planning on running him all over Sydney, showing him all the 'hot spots' that we love! Should be great to have some family around for a while during the holidays! Heading off to convention on Thursday morning and we'll be back Sunday or Monday!!! Pete's back to work next week for a few days before New Years, but I'm officially off....so not planning on getting up to a whole lot! Maybe spending a lot of stressful hours at the beach & the cafe! I have a pile of books that I'm dying to read, so looking forward to that!!! New Years will be spent on my deck here at work, as they are throwing a good size bash! We have a great view of the harbor, and and bridge....so should be prime location for some firework action! After that.....it's ringing in the new year..and getting it off to a good kick start!

So to everyone, ENJOY the holidays and the family!! Thanks for all those who have made an effort to keep in touch with us while we've been over here, you're wonderful...hope you realize that!! Love YA!

No comments: