What's the best way to 'break' in summer..how about a late night coffee & a walk along the beach! Ahhhhh it was so wonderful! Pete & I were going to go our snorkeling last night, but with the lack of time to rummage thorough our bags for our gear...we settled on coffee and a good long wonder along the boardwalk. I cannot express to you my HUGE love for Sydney beaches. Not just some of them...but ALL OF THEM! Considering I grew up on a farm, surrounded by wheat fields....any form of a beach/water mixture, just kind of captures my attention, and I sit there in Ah! It's amazing, the ocean was so calm last night, and the boardwalk was all light up with lights. It was such a beautiful site, would have loved to snap a few photos..but I'm trying to become 'less of a nerdy, camera hugging tourist' to save my hubby some embarrassment! ha! So I stole a few from the web (my second favorite place to search for photos)!

Beautiful Manly Beach...

Ummmmmmm (yep, that pretty much explains it)
3 comments:
ahhh, that looks and sounds like bliss! I don't think (to Austins disappointment, ha) that I will be able to give up my addiction of carrying my camera everywhere and taking too many pictures...even when I don't live in an amazing place like Sydney, haha. Everything looks so pretty!
awww silly peter, you're going to regret not taking as many pictures as humanely possible someday hunny buns! snap away love=-) glad you could share such a beautiful evening with your hubby tho! those summer nights can be magical=-)
Hey Ashley, Good to hear from you. WE actually did run into Austin & Brianna!!! We were sitting in meeting and they walked in, how crazy that we were in the same meeting as them. Then we all went out to lunch afterwards to catch up on many years apart. Wow, sounds like Australia is awesome...so romantic!
Jason
Post a Comment