Last night was sooooo pretty, so we decided to take full advantage of it! We went for a drive...and ended up finding some amazing beaches not far from the house!! After driving a bit more, we came along a mini golf place and a driving range...and of course we couldn't pass it, without joining in the fun!! Heaps of fun, the night was warm and the sky was clear....after whacking a few balls around, and feeling like pro golfers....we headed back to our favorite, loyal beach..MANLY and had burgers!! It was just so fun to spend some time together, just the two of us. We have been pretty booked this holidays and were feeling the need of some much needed 'US' time!!!!
And I have to admit, I never knew that a driving range was so much fun!! I mean, I've been golfing before, and am seriously horrible at it, but a driving range..is just soooo more my style. $9 for 50 balls, free open range and the power to whack it as far as possible.....so up my ally!! I totally recommend it to anyone! It was a blast!!!

Striking my 'Pro Golfer' pose!

Pete giving it his best shot....

Yep....don't ask how my ball got over there...! Ok, so I'm not so good at mini golf, my hubby kicked my butt!!

Us.....ahhhhhhhhh

Just pure beauty!!!
2 comments:
I'm sooooo jeleous!!! We have no school today because we having freezing rain coming down. We probably have .5 inch of ice on everything right now! We are under an ice warning until 11 o'clock today!
Today was our last day of school before Christmas, so the kids will miss their party. Probably have it when we come back in January.
The trees look beautiful with all the ice on them, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have any branches fall on the house, or that the power goes out!
It definetly looks like a winter wonderland out there!
Glad you two are enjoying life, we sure miss you two! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
Love ya!!!!
Sharla
hey babe, we just got back from orlando today so now i need to catch-up on my blogging!! fun to read all yours and see how summer is treating you=-) glad you got to take advantage of a beautiful summer day together... always good to explore new beaches and play mini-golf together... what fun!!!! =-)
Post a Comment