
Jo and Kaitlyn

Jo and Bec

Pete in my crazy glasses

Corinne and I....I borrowed Pete's gear and tried the Afro look!

Awesome flower cake!

Dave, Pete & Tony

Nick & Belinda

Peter, Amanda, Jessica, Kaitlyn & Josh

Corinne, Elise and I

Birthday girl Elise & Oliver

We had an awesome time last night. Elise turned 21, and her family threw a great 'Hippie' theme party! There was about 50 people there, everyone dressed to the max in their groovy gear, ready to rock the night away! Skits were performed, songs were sang and games were played! It was a great mixed bunch, some from all over NSW and then Brisbane also, so fun to catch up with those that we don't get to see so often! (smile)
1 comment:
50+ peeps dressed up in hippie attire musta been so fun!=) don't you wish you could go back sometimes & just peek into past decades... anyway glad you got to enjoy this fun time together & make memories!
Post a Comment