Friday, April 3, 2009

Lucky Surprise...

A wonderful thing came about yesterday....A airlines over here had a massive sale on International flights, and it just so happened that I grabbed some dirt cheap flights to Hawaii! SO Mom & I are going to meet half way in a month and spend 10 days soaking up the sun and catching up! I'm beyond giddy....just wishing she could shove a few others in her suitcase with her to come along for the ride...but we'll see everyone in December when we head home anyways! Pete has to stay home.....but he says that he 'honestly' doesn't mind, as he doesn't want to have to spend a week with Mom and I..he claims he wouldn't get a word in! HA!

AHHHHHH I can't wait....life is wonderful! =)


2 comments:

Anna said...

what a lucky girl you are!=) i was just thinking about hawaii... derek's girlfriend is there right now... sounds wonderful. when do you leave?

Malia said...

ahhhh, that sounds amazing!!! So happy you get to do that!