Ange turned 30 last week, so we threw her a 'Hat Party'! Awesome fun.. it was held in one of the National Parks here in Sydney. Beautiful sunny day, lunch out doors, great time to catch up with friends & enjoy yummy birthday cake. Although I look like a total bald nerd in my hat, it was actually quite funny.....it was a lady bug, and such a nerdy hat that I couldn't resist spending the $3.00 it cost me! There are some amazing places here that sell heaps of hats for nothing, so it was quite fun bumming about deciding who we wanted to be for the day. Needless did we know, it was going to be one of our last beautiful, warm sunny days before fall officially kicked in, and the rain started...we change time this Sunday....Ahhhhhhhh a whole extra hour to sleep in!
Brad & Lynlee

Ummmmmmm, it was divine

Carol & Hamish

Our local law enforcements who were able to join the party..Rob & Carol

Ange the birthday girl

Rob & Johnie, Pete & I

Rob & Pete acting like the own the place

Us girls
2 comments:
A hat party sounds like a lot of fun! So Fall is in the air? I wish Spring would get here, I am so done with winter! Hope things are going good...it always looks like you are up to fun things!
hey silly lady bug- i'm just sitting here thinking that it must be such a reality check to have someone in your social circle who is celebrating their 30th year. does time seem to be going faster than ever right now or what?! i'm not sure how completely comfortable i am with it all! one day at a time tho right=) anyway, i've decided aussie people are party people. you guys are always up to something=) enjoy every minute! & send me a slice of that cake... YUM-O
Post a Comment