So it's official and I'M THRILLED......there must come a time to end everyone's 7 month long holiday..and mine has come!! YEAH....can you believe that it's been 7 months since I worked at Holm & the ER in Plymouth, Indiana...YIKES!!!!! I've just been offered a job at this super funky company called 'Urban Nesting'!! They are based in England..and have just come to Oz! They are building dorms for college students.....believe it or not..but it's not heard of over here. Soooooo I'll be working in the office doing Admin stuff..but have the most amazing view of our beautiful harbor to look at all day!!!!! And we have a perfect view of the harbor & the bridge..YAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Start date August 18th.....wish me luck! Until then we are on a mad house hunt.....!

From these photos...which I 'stole' from the Internet...(as you can tell) I will work in one of the wharfs.....it's the long silver one....(to the right)....! If that makes sense!!!
2 comments:
Good luck on the job!! I just quit mine! Tired of being used as a teacher but not getting teacher pay. I am looking for a teaching job now...but it's not looking too good. Guess I will be a bum for a while, until money runs out and I have to find something!
CONGRATS hon!! This is really awesome news for you!! And the job sounds very interesting and quite posh- what an uh-mazing view!!=-D You start the day I leave for WA!!! Can't wait to hear all the dirty details=)
Post a Comment