
Ok...here is the massive, crazy & very odd looking EMU painting that Sue asked me to paint for her..! Finally finished, and it's now currently hanging on the wall in the lounge room!! Pretty funny picture to look at while eating breakfast!!! I'll try & post some better pictures later this week!!!
2 comments:
What a cool painting Ash!! You really should start selling your art...I'm serious!! We are having one fast summer! I wish it would slow down a little. Allen has a job interview for a job in Virginia! He doesn't have the interview until July 25th, so we have a while to wait and see what happens. Tell Pete hey for us!
love ya(and miss ya like heck),
Sharla
hey there, i totally agree with the previous "post-er." you should SELL your art! you're very talented, and i love how the emus came out=) very funky!
Post a Comment