Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Surprise weekend.....
So my hubby told me today, that he is taking me away for the weekend...YIPPE!! We haven't been away since we have been back from our honeymoon....which is like...crap....3 WHOLE MONTHS NOW!!! I have NO idea where we are going..and he won't tell me...all I know is that it's going to be 'freezing, tops of 12C (54F)...and yes..to Aussie people that is FREEZING! ha! I'm told to pack warm, and that we'll have to drive about 2 hours on Friday night..other then that .... I KNOW NOTHING! Totally thrilled to be spending some time with my hubby...as his Uni just started back up today, and so with him working full time during the days & Uni in the evenings..guessing I won't see him much!!! I'll fill you in when we get back...CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun! Sounds like Pete is being VERY romantic...good for him!!!
Pete and his crazy surprises!!! Haha... Can't wait to hear about it!!! ENJOY IT!!!(before life gets a little bit crazier for you two between Uni and a new job and the house-hunting!!) And of course snap tons of pix!=)
um hello, waiting for details mam!!!!!! it's like 3-days PAST the weekend... chop chop, hahaha
Post a Comment