Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Little by little...
So as an 'official' working chick now...It's good that I report that I'm still ALIVE!!! Yahooooo! My job is pretty darn amazing so far! Needless to say that the actual outlay of the office is pretty much a dream come true. Soooo funky, beautiful views of the harbor and a great crew to work with. Thinking right now that I'm pretty blessed! Happy to be here, and back in the working world! And yes...my days are early...I have to catch a train from home at 7 a.m. to be at work by 8:30 a.m.....gone are the days where you can just hop in the car and actually 'drive' to work...! There are some huge 'benefits' about living in the country....! Then again I'm loving looking out over the harbor while I sit at my desk and chat to all my friendly 'English' co-workers...! My poor accent is going to be totally shot when I finally get back home!!! Wish me luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're glad you're happy! That's pretty crazy you have an hour-and-a-half commute to work! WOW! Oh well, do what yah gotta do! Keep us updated!=-)
Post a Comment