Ruffles & Chico taking a nap with Pete
Chico sunbathing
Chico sleeping
Robert, Johneen & the pups
Little Ruffles
So I've been a total slacker and not posting photos for the last few weeks! Needless to say that doesn't mean I haven't been taking any....just too lazy to put them on the computer! So here is our last few weeks over-view!!!
Second weekend with the puppies....still loving them!! They are just wayyy too much fun! Robert & Johneen came over to 'help out' with them on Sunday! Enjoyed our first real sunny spring day, ate lunch outside and let the puppies run wild! They had a blast and we enjoyed watching them..they are so full of life..and are super funny to watch!!
1 comment:
Hey lady! Glad to see you are alive and well, hee hee! So I bet Craig and Renee really appreciate you taking care of their 'babies' for them while they go away! That's one of the hardest things about having pets... finding a place for them while you travel! So tell me about how your job is going!? Is Pete in UNI yet? I feel behind... i'm also feeling loopy because i'm so tired! HA! Anyway Zane comes to Seattle tomorrow... I couldn't be more ready... i'm not complaining but things aren't quite as fun without my buddy with me yah know??? Anyway my aunt and uncle are taking me out for Thai food on our way to the airport... another reason to look forward to it, hahaha... just kidding (but not really...) anyway, lookin' forward to seein' the fam in tri-cities in a few days... wish we could all be together!
Post a Comment