So my sweet hubby took me on a ferry ride up the Parramatta river the Sunday night before I started work..(I know, photos are late). This ferry ride gives you the most amazing views of the harbor at night time...I took photos of the harbor, but nothing turned out good enough to put up! So you just get photos of us! ha! It's a 2 hour long ferry ride round trip...needless to say it was FREEZING COLD the night we went! So we only made it outside for half the ride, then ran inside to get warm again!!! Finished off our night with a super yummy dinner at one of the pups in the city! Life is goooood!

Us on the ferry..trying to stay warm! We had front row seats..all the wind in our face!

Me making Pete looking like a 'tourist'..he just loves it!

Getting some love
2 comments:
Hee hee, yay for being tourists!!!! I love ferry boat rides... I was so bummed when Tanya dropped us off at the ferry terminal... I wanted to jump on with them and see Bainbridge... aw well... anyway i'm getting logged out in um 47 seconds and counting (at the library) so I will have to continue this commenting partay later!!! LOVE YAH!!!
p.s: you guys make super cute tourists if i do say so myself...=)
Post a Comment