Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just another day @ the office...

Officially my last post of the evening...and for a while! I'm so bad at keeping up my posting, and end up gathering a up quite a few different events and I need to put up here. Considering that this is where I post all my photos for my family to see back at home, I try to keep things current!! We'll tonight I got on to post some paint balling photos..and realized that I was seriously behind...so forgive the mass amounts of random news & photos...BUT ENJOY!....Ohhhh and to all my family at home...I MISS YOU GUYS, hope you realize that!

Soooo remember wayyy back when, I posted a few photos of dolphins & a submarine that went past our office. Well on Thursday it came back and I just happened to have my camera with me..so I snapped a few photos. Thursday was beautiful weather, they kept saying we were going to have a storm hit..but it didn't come till Friday!! Pretty random though, seeing a submarine go past your office!! These photos are just outside my office windows....needless to say the view is breathtaking!


2 comments:

Anna said...

hey little miss city girl=-) glad you're loving the beauty of city life! looks like you were enjoying gorgeous summer weather this day! submarines are definitely a unique thing to get to see! but i'll stick to just watching them thru your pix... they scare me otherwise=-) i got the willies on the silly disney ride at disneyland even, which zane thinks is too funny since he insists it doesn't even go under the water, but whatever...=-)

Malia said...

The view is gorgeous! That would be amazing to have that as your view at work! The photos look like they were taken off of a touristy website about how beautiful Sydney is =) But I agree with Anna...submarines scare me...i'll stick to pictures.