Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bon turns 21!

Photobucket



Happy Happy 21st Birthday to my sweet sweet cousin who I miss daily BRIANNA!! Hope your birthday is amazing chick, you totally deserve it!!! Just a few years ago, Kris & I were hiding in your closet in Florida, waiting for you to walk in and then jump out and surprise you!!! Such good memories!! Too bad I don't have any of those photos on this computer! Anyways babe, hope you have some time off from hitting the books to enjoy your special day!! Love ya chica, Miss ya tooooooooo! =)

..............Isn't it sad, this year....you won't have the honor of listening to be belt out "happy birthday to you' just as your waking up from a deep sleep................ha ha ha ha!!! Or well you?!!?! =)

1 comment:

Anna said...

speaking of, all our guests (for special meeting this weekend) signed a card for her, and then i totally forgot to bring it to her in all the craziness!!! do you by chance have her mailing address?? if not i will give her a ring!=)