Friday, January 23, 2009

To a couple we really miss......

Don't get me wrong, we do miss everyone!!! Just today, we are currently missing these two crazy nuts!! So many fun memories with them, and such fun times! Just looking through some old photos, I just felt the need the need to post a few....or a dozen of them!!! No new photos to post, so felt the need to look at a few from the past! Anyways little Roo & Anna...have the best day, thanks for being so amazing at keeping in touch!!! You two are great and we love you heaps....ohhhh and miss ya more then you realize too!!! HUGS!!!


















Zane & I, killing a spider!



Jumping for the stars......or something like that!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Aw... ASHLEY!!! When I saw the headline "To a couple we really miss..." I'm thinking... hmm... who might these lucky people be, lol.... and then I saw the first picture, and i was like, 'well that's weird, WE are in that picture...!!!' of course i scrolled down to see JUST pix of the four of us, and i got all teary eyed (ya, thanks for that, haha) no, but seriously, i'm so touched. i feel so honored to have a posting dedicated to me and zane!!!!! it's so sweet, and definitely brings back fond memories... was laughing out loud of you on zane's shoulders killing a spider, totally forgot about that! and not sure why we thought it was a good idea for me to get on your shoulders at starbucks??? ahaha... what a bunch of nerds we are=) spose thats the best part of us tho right?!=) we miss you guys tooo so so much, was flipping thru your calendar this morning actually (like 20x, no joke, yep, just flipping over and over again) being so sad, lol... and then your stupid wedding song 'lost in this moment' comes on the radio... gets me every time... lol. just kidding, it's not a stupid song of course=) well hopefully we can talk soon. love you both

Unknown said...

Love seeing our sweet kids again, thanks for posting these pictures I hadn't seen before. Love, Pam