Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something to smile about....

I woke up this morning, and found these in my inbox from my sister-in-law! Loved them..thanks Anna babe! =)

"In 2009 the government will start deporting
all the mentally ill people.
I started crying when I thought of you.
Run my crazy, friend, run!"






"I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus or occasionally pee on yourself. You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special."

2 comments:

Anna said...

i'm glad they made someone else smile!!=)

Allen and Sharla said...

Ash,
I love the new pic up of you and Pete! You both look soooo cute in it! We are finally all well here now! Nathan and Sarah each missed a whole week of school with this virus bug!
We are enjoying Spring Break! Allen took the day off Monday and we took the train into Chicago. Spent the whole day there....museums, parks, walking all over town, and eating! Nice day!
Goody bag would be fun! Is there anything you miss from over here that we could send you? I don't think anything from Mi Camino's would make it though! Ha! But we could try other things! How bout blueberry donuts from the festival?! =)
Take care...tell Pete Hi!
Love ya tons,
Sharla