Sooooo I've been thinking about changing the way I blog ... usually I just document what we've been up to with a few photos here and there. But I've been thinking I'll just start writing down random thoughts, things we've been up to and still add in a few photos here and there too ... forgive me in advance if I get rambling.
It's Friday night and I'm sitting at work waiting for Pete to arrive -- we're being dragged along to drinks with the guys I work with. Guess it never hurts to have a few non-work social hours with workmates right?! I have to admit ... I work with a great group of people though! We have the most mixed office -- some English, some Indian, some Scottish, some Aussies and myself --- it's never a dull moment in the office, that's for sure. Sadly we all have a very different sense of humor and have an interesting time trying to understand each others jokes! =)
These past few weeks have been mental .. I feel sorry for my hubby, it's like we've been ships passing in the night. Before yesterday I'd seen him less then 24 hours in the past 7 days! Shocking .. I've been flying about for work, and he's been running around like a mad man settling into his new job. When we finally sat down for dinner together last night ... it was great just to have a really good chat again. Isn't is always a good feeling when you are reminded that you married the right person?! =)
I mean, I adore my husband .. always have, but I love it when I am randomly reminded in little ways just why and how much I love him! =)
Anyways back to the point... this weekend. Sooo we're on babysitting duty tomorrow and looking forward to it! =) We are looking after little Sienna tomorrow -- what a tough job right! Pete and I are both totally in love with her, and just adore her -- veryyyy clucky! Needless to say kids are coming .. someday ... just not yet. We'll be looking after the little bub for the morning, then planning a bike ride around the park with the family I used to nanny for. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Olivia was 3 & Hugo was 6 months old when I first moved here -- 4 years later they are much older and little adults now! =) Really looking forward to seeing them and watching Liv try out her new birthday bike!
Anyways Pete's now arrived so we're off --- have a fantastic weekend everyone! Love to all those who we never see!! =)
1 comment:
Random thoughts are super blog material girlfriend;)
Sorry you & pete have been so busy... we know all about that unfortuantely. Never a good day when you feel like you have to schedule face time w/ your hubby. Imagine adding kids into the mix... woo- that's why we are content to wait. Wonderful to have precious lil sienna in your life to get your baby-fill! What a tiny little bundle of beautiful joy!
Post a Comment