Riding with the kids was so much fun ... I can't believe how big they are! They kindly informed me that Liv is 8 and Hugo is 5 ... yikes!! We had a great day riding, it was beautiful and sunny and the kids enjoy exploring the park while Pete and I enjoyed riding along with Annie & Tim and having a catch up. Thank you Sydney for providing us with Sunshine! =)
It was off to the airport again late Saturday evening -- had the most delicious meal on Saturday night at this Chinese Restaurant. YUM! One of the ladies I work with .. Louise and myself pretty much ate ourselves silly that evening -- Sang Coy Bow, Fried rice w/Prawns, Chinese Omelette w/Prawns, Chilli Beef w/home made, hand pulled noodles (they were amazing)!!!! =)
We had a crazy day at the expo on Sunday -- I was seriously over expos at that point in my life! Thankful that I still had some hyperactive colleagues that were happy to talk to students all day.
On our flight home to Sydney, we hit thunder storms -- when we landed, our plane tires hit the ground then actually bounced. It was one of the scariest things I've experienced -- actually bouncing in a plane! I was welcomed back into Sydney with a lovely rain shower, a happy hubby, a boot full of groceries and flowers!! =)
Below are photos of my beautiful flowers from my hubby .. thank you and my new laptop bag from work. I've been meaning to put a photo of this up -- my work gave me this new beautiful red laptop bag that I've been eying off for month -- as a gift for completing my Cert IV in Training & Assessment! =) So lovely!!!
Enjoy your Monday everyone -- I'm off to Pilates!
No comments:
Post a Comment