Headed up to Ettalong to celebrate Corinne's birthday and relax! Quick stop on the way up for dinner, Corinne was telling us about the new magnum ice cream bars -- yummm honeycomb and chocolate, can't really go wrong there! =) Tony decided he didn't need one but would get a mini-muffin .. I think he was later jealous! ha!
Enjoyed staying up late and watching movies, slept in on Saturday morning (or at least all of us besides Corinne & Sienna) =) We enjoyed a lazy Saturday, late breakfast, roller blade, afternoon nap, movies and pizza/pasta for dinner! Good fun!! =)
Sunday we headed back to Sydney, after morning meeting we caught up with Lachlan & Nikki for fish & chips in the park! Nikki and I found a great little place that sells AMERICAN CANDY .. yep, pretty thrilling moment in our lives! =) So we stocked up and let everyone enjoy a little taste of America with us! Sooo yummy! The comment came out -- 'Do Americans have anything that doesn't have peanut butter in it?' ... ummmm 'Nope' =)
Great weekend it was! We had an early night on Sunday night, as I had to get up at 4 a.m. to catch a flight to Adelaide (South Australia) in the morning and my sweet hubby is so kind he woke up with me to take me to the airport!! =) Anything beats taking the train at that time in the morning!!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Awww you look like naturals, I mean immm juuuuus sayin....... lol;)
Post a Comment