Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Brekkie Celebrations!!!

Saturday was my hubby's birthday...so WE CELEBRATED!! What a day! We started off with having Annie, Tim, Hugo, Olivia & Meg over for brekkie. Then in the avo we went to Aunty Auds 80th birthday party at the Fishermans club, and for tea it was dinner at our place with the whole family!! An entire day of celebrations...happy birthday baby!

These shots are totally random, and you must know that Hugo & Olivia got ahold of my camera and were the photographers for the morning. Although I don't think they were too interested in getting shots of anyone other then themselves...they crack me up! Needless to say, our entire apartment got documented in views that I had never seen before, I'll spare you those, but found these ones of the kids super funny. They have grown up sooooo much since I lived with them. When I first got there Hugo was just 5 months old, and Liv was 3, needless to say things have really changed...but I still just love them to pieces! Thanks for coming over guys......!

Feet

Pete, Liv, Ash & Meg

Meg, Annie, Hugo, Tim & Olivia

Hugo

This is Hugo's way of sharing some love...! =)

Interesting View

Hugo being cute...

Hugo being himself...not sure why the scratching

Liv being cute...

And yes...this is more Liv being herself!

Hugo & Liv

Woody's mug shot

Hugo poising with Woody

Tim...slightly excited about the birthday brekkie

Giving each other horse rides

1 comment:

Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!!! I just sent an email to you both. GAH! I'll leave it at that for now on here-ha. I can't get over how big Hugo & Olivia are- they are so so so cute. What a beautiful little lady Olivia is! Fun to see some new angles of your apartment, lol wish it were in person tho! SO glad you guys enjoyed a full day of celebrating- fun to squeeze every ounce of fun you can on a BIRTH-day!!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!