Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rock Climbing...

The group....doing our muscle stuff!!!

Group free style climb

Yeahhhhh, we did 2 hours!

This crazy climb......

So awesome to watch....!!!

Trudy, Jo and I, being monkies!!

Meg and I ... just hanging out

Ok, I'm a punk..I just had to beat him to the top! ha!

Pete climbing the rope...

Me being a little spider and going up....


Time to work off some energy, so we headed with a group of friend to the rock climbing walls near us! Awesome time, great laughs, lots of bumps & bruises...too much fun!! Back to our place for a BBQ and a swim, and then called it a night!

2 comments:

Anna said...

this really looks like a ton of fun! hard to turn down a good workout that includes friends & laughing & making memories=) i've always wanted to climb a rock-climbing wall... someday=)

Malia said...

Omyword! That looks like a blast! all those workouts in the gym are proven to be helpful ;)