This is a photo of one of the worst days of the Victoria fires, they are calling it 'Black Friday'. This photo was taken in the middle of the day, in Melbourne, 60km from where the fires are....look how big the flames are. It's so sad, the fires are still burning, and the state is in real hurt. They are in a huge heat wave, and in the middle of massive drought. I guess this is where I become very very very thankful that Pete & I pulled out on our plans to move to Melbourne last year, as we are safe & sound in Sydney.
3 comments:
That's horrible. We had really bad fires a year ago down here that were like that. Its scary! I'm glad you guys are safe though
wow, crazy crazy times! that photo is unreal! sad when these types of events hit so many innocent people hard like this.
I saw some of this on the news and thought about you guys down under! Glad to know you are away from the action!
Post a Comment