Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More office & life....

My new sunnies...(for you Mom)!

The awesome green lounge in our office!! Thank goodness my favorite color is green...lucky me!

Our break room/lunch place...which I'm in love with!!! It's on the 3rd level on the 'loft style' office..and always really sunny up there!

The Casino that I walk past every morning! I love it cause there is lots of running water and such..I feel like, for a few seconds ... that I'm walking into a resort, getting ready to go on holidays!!!

My desk..(aka..the front desk) Love it though...it's huge and has TONS of space to put all my junk!!!!


Just had to show some office photos! It's not your usual office ..and I've never worked at a place that is has such an amazing view, and is totally funky! Loving it!! Also adding in a shot of my new prescription sunnies..(for you Mom, told you they are 'totally' you)!! Pete picked them out...and it's been great having sunnies with my prescription in them too! Hoping for lots more sunny days ahead and spring is here & summer is on it's way!!!

4 comments:

Allen and Sharla said...

You are looking soooo good in those shades, chick! Love the office too! I bet you love working there!!

The Miller's said...

Hello Peter and Ashley, Thanks for writing on our blog I look forward to getting to know you through the blog, maybe we will meet up someday.
Malia

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

wow, your office totally rocks Ash! looks like you're lovin' and whooo wouldn't!?!! =) it's so good you've found something you like doing... because we all know going to a job everyday that we don't like is such a drag... and should be avoided at all costs=) hee hee, ok well looks like i'm all caught up on your blog finally... yay for me, ha=) LOVE YAH!