Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rachel's going away party!

Our dear friend Rachel is moving to Ireland..and so we threw her a going away party.! The old fashion way...a girls sleep over! 18 girls, 18 sleeping bags, tons of food, board games and a chocolate fountain...couldn't be better! We laughed so much we cried, we ate so much we ached and we didn't get any sleep alllll night...sounds like good ol' elementary school days!
Renee & Amanda

Johneen cooking & Trudy being a nut case licking the spoon!

Ange cooking up the meat for our taco's!!

Trudy getting her hair done by Rach!! High pony..always in style!

Playing board games!

2 comments:

Shannon Boettcher said...

HEY!!! I have a high pony tail today...and a fancy-hippy scarf. That makes it hip right? lol.

Anna said...

Haha, what fun chica!!! Reminds me of my days in tri-cities with my girls from Starbucks...=) Don't we have the best husbands ever that let us do this crazy stuff!!! My goodness!!! My heart is swelling with love just thinking how good I have it!=) I'm glad you had such a fun weekend! Sorry your friend is leaving tho...