Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some wonderful things about life!

"This is the way I walk to work...walk to work..walk to work...this is the way I walk to work, soooooo early in the morning"! (gotta love my take off of, wheel's on the bus)!!!

So just had to share some photos from our beautiful city & my new job!!! First off here is pretty much the walk that I do each morning from the train station! It usually takes me about 45 minutes to get to the work from the train, but ohhhh what a beautiful walk! (Mom, Zoe & Bonna)..you might remember Darling Harbor & Harborside, the awesome shopping center..well that is all part of my daily commute! Needless to say, it's been one of the best ways to wake up each morning on the way to work....coffee or no coffee, we have natural beauty & birds taking a bath!!!


Paddy's Market! The best place to get fresh fruit & veg on the weekends! Although you get to deal with a major mad house of people...soooo worth it though!

A random piece of Sydney's art work!

The birds that I LOVE to watch taking a bath!! They crack me up....

Beautiful Darling Harbor & Harborside shopping center!! If all else fails, I can spend my lunch here!!!

The monorail....one great way to get to Darling Harbor from the heart of the city! I'd rather walk then ride though!

1 comment:

Anna said...

well i'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say... um, i think you're a proud citizen of sydney?? i might be like way off tho... haha... just teasing. it does look very beautiful tho and i can't wait to see it for myself someday!! and kudos for walking in the cool weather and skipping the monorail... not sure if i would be that unlazy, haha=)