This Saturday we headed out for a 'lazy' mountain bike ride in the blue mountains, as Tony put it! Needless to say, half way through the bike ride, we all realized that Tony had his words mixed up slightly! The bike ride was 28km long, 3 1/2 hours..and not much shade! Up hill for about the first 18km, very off road and over large rocks! Then a good size down hill cruise & coffee at the end!!! Great to spend sometime with good friends, all enjoy a great sweat!! The riders included: Tony & Corrine, Brad & Lynlee, Hamish & Carol and Pete & I!!!
The group, before the ride!

Tony & Brad checking out the view from the top!

Brad and Lynlee

Pete & I before the ride

Pete getting ready to ride..!
1 comment:
Hey girl, looks like tons of fun! Cycling has never been something i've ever gotten into or even given a chance really... You guys make it tempting tho! I do want to get some used bikes so I can take "leisurely" rides into town, etc. It's on my list!!!=)
Post a Comment