Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank you IKEA!!

Thanks to IKEA, we are now the new owners of a massive picture!! We walked into IKEA, saw the painting, looked at each other, smiled...picked it up and bought it! Pretty darn simple! It's amazing....and totally fitting for us. We are both 'slightly' obsessed with biking at the moment...so we added a bike photo to our wall to add to our obsession!



2 comments:

Allen and Sharla said...

Cool pic Ash!! Here is the address you wanted...
421 Klinger St.
Plymouth, In. 46563

Hope that's the one you were talking about and not my e-mail! Ha
But seeing as I just got an e-mail from you, I think this is the right one you wanted.

Anna said...

You guys are funny bike nerds!=) It's a cool picture tho, I totally agree! It tooootally looks like Amsterdam which for the record, you guys would LOOOOOOVE Holland. You have never seen so many bikes in your life in one place and fancy ladies in cute little skirts and heels ride em like nobodys business... it's a really cool place!