Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And some more Canberra...

Parliament House


Looking down towards the War Memorial


Being total nerds, acting like 'super stars' standing on the staircase in Parliament House


The Grand Ballroom...can you just imagine 'waltzing around in here'


The Senate

2 comments:

abf said...

hey guys!

thanks for checkin in on us (via the blog). Sounds like you are doing well in Aussie land Ashley. The Canberra pics reminded me of when Char and I went there and it was freezing cold! The capital building was very interesting though. We marveled at the low key security, think ya' could park right underneath the capital in the US of A ? I don't think soooo.

Hope all is well with you!

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I enjoy checking in and seeing all the unique experiences you are having.
Thanks for all the comments. Blogs are so fun, it is great to see what everyone is up to!