Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Tanya!!!

Sending out birthday wishes to AUNT TANYA!!! Hope you have such an amazing day!!! Enjoy the cool fall air.....(We are totally experience the same thing here, I think I'm being punished..because I keep bragging about our 'summer' weather)!!! Can't wait to hear what Matt & the kids do for your birthday!!! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!! Love YA...& Miss ya heaps..but you already knew that!!! =)



(And yes, I do realize that I need to get some more current photos of my family...I'm still stealing them off others sites...thanks for this one KIM!!! =)!!!

1 comment:

tanya olliffe said...

Thank you, Ashley! I had a great day. It started with lunch with Kim and then dinner with my family, Glenn and Sue (it was Glenn's birthday too). Matt got me a massage and I enjoyed that too! Take care. Miss you and love ya, Tanya