
Swapen' clothes & trying them on!

Bel opening her gifts!! Gotta love Hen's day & all the goodies you get!

Me, trying too see how many possible patterns I could get together in one outfit

Colleen (Johneen's mom)

April trying on some new 'work' apparel!

Bec, the 'green' machine

Johneen & Josh..(the only boy allowed to our girls day) He was just too darn cute to turn away!!

Orange power!! Anita, Carol & Trudey with my 3 Orange dresses on! (So what..I go through HUGE color phases when I'm shopping)!

Bel & Josh

This Saturday we hosted our 2nd Annual Swap-er-ROO, awesome fun. Everyone brings heaps of clothes, shoes, hats & handbags that they are seriously sick of and trades them with every one else!! You know the saying.."One mans trash is another mans treasure" we prove this fact to be veryyyy true! This time there was double the people & triple the clothes!! I ran away with some great new summer skirts, a little knit top for winter, a beautiful scarf and a sexy lace dress!! It's like going shopping all day with friends, but never having to dip into your pocket book for some cash!! .A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! We also added in a Lulu themed dinner party for Belinda who's getting married on the 20th of this month to Nick! Great way to spend a Saturday avo & evening!!!
1 comment:
Wow I think this is a great idea! Are all of you the same size? I can't imagine doing this with my friends, some are tall, short, skinny, round, "normal", etc.
Looks like a great idea, any new friends I make I will have to ask their size first so we can have a fun day like this too!
Post a Comment