Corinne & I realized that we had matching PJ's...so we thought it wise to take some nerdy photos!

Doing our morning exercise routine on the beach (don't ask why I'm sticking out my tongue, just a thing I do)

YUMM Dinner! Gotta love camp food, soooo nutritious & healthy!!!

Cooking up a storm!

Pete & I

Our fellow campers Tony & Corinne
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5298349627900972658" />Our Camp

Pete & I getting ready to skate (or fall)

JAMBEROO!! (this was the wave pool, after the waves had been shut off)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5298349606963036546" />Birthday Morning
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5298349603791063842" />
1 comment:
Oh man, Zane and I were just chatting the other day about how much we want to go camping! But we're much too scared to go camping around here with the possibility of alligators and snakes... ack! These pictures look like paradise - you MUST take us when we come visit!!=) I adore that picture of Tony and Corinne, what a good shot! Miss them too! They are such a sweet couple=) Love your high energy morning exercise shot, lol! And the matchy snoopy jammies are soo cute=)
Post a Comment