I have to say 'Ditto' to my sister-in-law Anna's blog post. It was "Life is good y'all"
Anna thanks, for the great reminder that 'LIFE IS GOOD!' Seems that it is just soooo easy to get caught up in the little things about life that aren't moving smoothly, and totally forget about all the good stuff we have going for us! So I thought I would list a few things about us & our life that are going GREAT!
*We got to sleep in the last two mornings & enjoy just laying in bed together, slowly waking up..so much more a joy then waking up to a buzzing alarm.
*We are going camping this weekend for our 3rd time this year, which is a HUGE improvement from last year, when we didn't make it even once. (note to others...I LOVE CAMPING)
*I got to chat to Anna yesterday..and had the pleasure of waking both her and Zane up...ohhh the joys of having NO idea what time of day everyone else is living in
*My hubby always offers me the first bite of everything..(I always tell him if he really loves me, he'll keep it up) ha!
*We have the most amazing friends, who weren't mad at us for canceling out on our holiday together 30 days before we left.
*It's finally cooled off in Sydney, and we are enjoying some 'fall weather' which I simply live for.
*I actually got to finish my entire cup of coffee this morning, before having to leave for work. Always a joy in my life.
*I'm currently reading the best book called "Babymoon" by Melanie La'Brooy I strongly suggest anyone who likes a few laughs to read it.
*I'm thrilled by the fact that I get pancakes for breakfast on Saturday morning! YUM!
So what can I say other then......Ditto: Life is good! =)
1 comment:
love this post!
-um waking up to a big retro alarm clock is the best silly!
-wow. camping 3x this year, and it's only february! that is impressive. wish we could join!
-lol, still laughing about how out of it i was. was so much fun to giggle and be silly with yah tho!
-aw, how romantic of pete to offer you the first bite of everything. that is very special=)
-i think you are referring to Tony & Corinne? even if you're not, just have to say i think they're amazing anyway! only spent like a week with them, and it was more than obvious they are very special people=)
-lol, you're too funny. tired of summer already? moving onto fall...i'm living for SPRING these days=)
thanks for all your sunny thoughts! love yah
Post a Comment