Thursday, February 19, 2009

Loven' my hubby....

For those of you who I haven't told this to at least a MILLION times....."I love my husband!!" I'm seriously one lucky chick, he's amazing!! (Ok, sometimes he's a pain too...but mostly he's amazing..ha)! We weren't going to do anything for each other for Valentines day...due to 'being poor' and just said that going camping was enough. Buttttt...... I came home Monday from work and he had a entire vase filled with pink & red roses for me, a gossip magazine and the sweetest card ever. Not one of those mushy cards....but a sweet, love card, that made me crack up laughing. He was listing reasons why he loved me...and I couldn't stop laughing...it was all these strange little things I do around the house and such that he loves...too cute! =) Anyways he's pretty wonderful, and I'm very lucky that I found him! =) I love you baby!!!


2 comments:

Anna said...

awwwwwwww... your roses are so so so pretty missy!!! i love the combination of the red and the pink together- looks LOVELY! don't you yah just love it when your heart feels like it would burst if you loved your hubby anymore than you already do and then... *surprise!* they do something so sweet and unexpected and romantic... and it just keeps on expanding... hee hee... such fun to extend the celebrating too!! =) yay pete!

Malia said...

awwww, thats awesome! Sounds like you certainly snagged a good one =) happy for ya!