Friday, October 10, 2008

6 Months of Married Bliss.....

Can't believe that 6 months ago we made the best decision of our life...and that was confirmed by two little words "I DO"! 6 months later, we are still in love, happy and just as giddy about being married as we were on that very day!! Looking forward to many, many more days and memories to follow!!

One of my favorite photos...the best day of my life so far!

2 comments:

Allen and Sharla said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it's been 6 months already! Enjoy every moment because it won't slow down, only speed up faster!! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate! Love ya and miss ya!!!

Anna said...

Half a year kids! WAY TO GO!!! =) Isn't it wonderful!? It's like the most fun learning experience EVER right?! I never had so much fun learning in my life!!! Anyway you guys are a beautiful couple with so much love to share... it's fun to watch your bliss=)