Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh for the love of working days...

Sooooo today started out pretty amazing at work! Needless to say there are heaps of benefits of working right on the harbor.!! First off we saw heaps of dolphins swimming right past our office. We all ran out on the deck and watched them playing around in the water. Usually we don't get them this close, because there is so much water traffic in the harbor. So this was really amazing to see so many so close...needless to say I didn't have my camera...BUMMER!!! (Ok, so I totally stole these photos off the web..but believe it or not...this is what it would have looked like if I had my camera with me...they were SOOOO close)! Ahhhh!



Next...about 15 minutes later, we saw a hug submarine go past. That was a SHOCK to see....we have no idea where it was going..but guessing it came from the Maritime Museum that is next to our office. Pretty cool sight though!!



So needless to say it would be wrong to say that 'Today was just another day at work'! I'm realizing that there are heaps of perks to working in the city, having your office sit on the edge of the harbor and YEAH, pretty much I'm loving it right
now!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow Ash, your day sounded uh-mazing! How lucky are you chica!? I have a total love affair with dolphins, are they not the coolest creatures on the entire planet!? Everytime I see them... I just feel HAPPY!!!