Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Making the most of our Friday nights!

Finally catching up on posting the photos on my camera....!!! A few Fridays ago, we went into the city & hit up the night time noodle market...awesome fun! Afterwards Pete said he would take his '3 ladies' out for drinks!! Ahhhh it was sooo fun! Just sitting outside on the upper deck of this beautiful hotel, enjoying friends and the beautiful Friday night! I'm sooooooooooo happy that summer is here, the weather is simply beautiful and the city is sooo amazing and pretty at night time!!!

Also...just to note...my darling hubby finally got his 'magical iPhone'..ha! He's been IN LOVE with them since they came out...I totally tried to talk him out of one...as usual, it didn't work! Now we fight over who gets to use it to play all the fun games on it..! It's pretty entertaining...and while he was doing that, Meg and I enjoyed playing all the crazy computer games at the Apple store! You could waste an entire day in those stores..they are amazing, huge and wayyy too much fun!!!

Pete & I at the hotel after the markets, having drinks


Renee, Ash and Meg


Us ladies on the hotel steps..


Meg and I at the Apple Store, having wayyy tooo much fun!


Pete with his new iPhone!

No comments: