Wishing my wonderful brother ZANE a HAPPPPYYYY 21st BIRTHDAY!!! Can't believe that he's already 21....I think I'm still that age..! YIKES! Just some photos that I stole off Anna's blog (thanks babe) ones that remind me of my brother the most!! Miss ya babe..LOVE YA TONS .. it was soooo good to chat to you this morning!! We'll be celebrating your birthday alllll weekend long! Love ya!!!!
Mr. Zane, Looking just too darn cute!! He was always the cutest one in the bunch!

This is how my dear brother spends TONS of his time...reading history books or watching history on TV!!! =)

And what he is BEST KNOW FOR....making the most yummy tasting desserts on earth!!
1 comment:
Isn't he just the best!? I love him so much I could marry the man! Oh wait...=) And he had the most awful birthday because of me too, and i'm HATING it, can't wait to make it up!!!
Post a Comment