Last night a few of us headed down the the 'Basement' an awesome little pub/hall where they play random concerts throughout the weeks! We saw this great group called the 'Idea of North' .... they were amazing!! They used no instruments, but did everything with their mouths...sooo talented! Great fun to watch! We grabbed a bit to eat down at Circular Quay @ City Extra first..and then headed to the concert!!! Considering that it was a Tuesday night...I think we all found it totally worth while to stay out late!!!
Pete, Ash & Meg...

Meg getting tortured by the boys

The Group...Dave, Pete, Meg, Nadine, April (who's over here from Canada for 8 months) and ME!!!!

Dave half dancing..while trying to explain something to Meg!

Pete and Meg
3 comments:
ok so I seem to be in as many pics as you and pete! ha! love you guys! xx
Oh man, that was weird! I just got on your blog and your background changed!! You must be online right now changing it. Somehow, I feel a little closer to ya! Ha Looks like you guys are having a good time! Your comments about summer coming are making me so jeleous! Oh! you need to hop over to the fungs blog...they posted some more news on their trip and pictures of their new place in Chicago! Looks very nice! Miss ya guys!!!
Oh Oh Oh!!! Greg has a wart on his foot so I've had to take him in to see Jason now three different times! oooo la la!!
sounds like a good time! i love finding some random entertainment during the week every once in awhile! seems to break up the work week really nicely!=-) and are your glasses new? loving em!
Post a Comment