Friday, September 28, 2012
All in a few days of spring...
I'm seriously loving our spring weather - I cannot get over how quickly it got nice this year (not that we had a hard winter, but still...)
Last Friday John & I were waiting for Pete to come pick us up so we could meet Sue & go to dinner in Newtown! We had an hour to spare, so I talked John into joining me for a drink the Summit! You can seriously not beat this view... with a bar that spins & gives you a 360 view of Sydney + a Friday night = BLISS!!!
I love walking through the city during lunch time, there is always things to take photos of. I took a walk through Martin Place the other day...
Someone put soap in the fountain again, I always find this beyond funny =)
Cancer Council has the beautiful ribbon flower designs planted right now
Flower stands are up all over the city
Outdoor cafes are now back in season ... yippee!
And then I found two more photos that I loved from Bathurst - Pete & I and the beautiful Cheery Tree!!!
It's officially Friday afternoon here and I'm beyond thankful for our 3 day weekend coming up! Thank you Australia for having Labour day on a Monday!! =)
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment