This past Saturday Pete & I got to spend some time with some close friends, experience the world of ‘horse riding’ for the very first time.
Awesome experience – I loved getting dressed up, socializing and enjoying the lovely food & drinks as much as I did the actual horse racing! Ha!
Here are our awesome hosts!
Pete & I
My handsome hubby!!
I sported a skirt & headband that I made the night before.. =)
Nick’s company had a private table, so we stayed nice & warm indoors and then wondered out to watch the racing!
The track is just beyond beautiful – it reminds me of golf courses how it’s just so darn perfect – ha! Beautiful sunny day in Sydney, so that helped too! Best way to ring in our second day of spring!!
Nick was 3rd runner up in ‘Best dressed’ – whoop whoop!!!
Our friend Dave joined us on the day too, but sadly I don't have any photos of him.
Thanks again Nick & Bel!!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment