It's a delicious tradition and I highly recommend it to everyone!! =) Plus, it makes Tuesdays seem really fun!!!
Our chef for the evening...
The adorable Allan family..
Sienna was doing a bit of cooking too - Uncle Pete spoiled her and emptied my kitchen cupboards to give her lots of 'cooking toys' to play with =)
Harrison had a photo shoot =) Corinne & I realised that Sienna was this age when we took photos of her in Melbourne with 'Mr. Lamb', so we decided to capture some of little H with Mr. Lamb too!!
Corinne this is for you, I went back on my blog and found the photo of Sienna I took with Mr. Lamb... 6 months old! =)
I just enjoyed the moment taking some seriously cute photos of this adorable little guy... he's just SO CUUUUTTTTEEEE!! =)
Until next time! xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment